Thursday 6 January 2011

starting P1 (6 Jan 2011)

It's the new year and Natalie is in P1 @ CHIJ Kellock. Her 1st day was on 4 Jan (Tue) at 9.00am.


"Nat & Reb going to school"

We dropped Rebecca at her nursery class and sent Natalie to school. It was a blessing that Georgia came together as Kellock decided to give talks to us parents and update us for the 3 hrs as we wait. Stayed in school through the talks and mum had to go fetched Rebecca from her class

Natalie is in P1 Orchid as this year is the flower series.

"Natalie in her class on orientation"

2nd day and I sent Natalie to assembly area at 7.15am before going back to get Georgia to attend the PSG meeting. I took 1/2 day, so I went to work after fetching Natalie back from school

3rd day and I had to leave Natalie at the gate at 7.10am She has to make way to the assembly area. I felt abit emotional as I watched her walked in on her own.

Natalie had been fabulous and matured in going to school. She wakes up when we wake her. Does her own things, brished her teeth and get changed.


















No comments:

Post a Comment