Monday 31 May 2010

Stockholm in August 2006 (Part 5)




I didn't realised that I missed posting the last weekend I spent in Stockholm in 2006. So here it is. This was my extended stay in Stockholm all alone, and where I got the irish cream coffee powder, which is dearly loved by all back home. So if anyone is going to Stockholm, do help me get 2 packets.... pretty please... :)

Back to the trip, I was alone and went for a day trip to Birka, one of Sweden's oldest island, where the Swede's stayed long ago. It's preserved and it's well worth the visit. The boat ride to Birka also let me see many of the dream homes on islands by the sea, which we can see in all those dream pictures. Here's some of them for you all to enjoy! If you ask me, Stockholm is well worth the visit, and it's one of our dreams for Georgia & I to go there for a visit...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment